Monday, October 7, 2013

Halloween Etsy Favorites.

Well folks, if you haven't already put out Halloween decor around your home, it's time to get going!!! Don't worry, it isn't too late, and I have put together some of my favorites from Etsy. Etsy is one of my favorite places to look at for home decor because the handmade items are so unique and a lot of them are pretty reasonably priced! I am in awe of how creative people are! Enjoy!


{via}


{via}


{via}


{via}


{via}


{via}


{via}


{via}

2 comments:

  1. I love Halloween decorations! And I love Etsy! I seriously have spent countless hours on that website. When I was trying to pick fabric for Jameson's bedding I spent days browsing through fabric. I just can't help it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Awesome finds and Halloween spirit!

    ReplyDelete