Saturday, October 12, 2013

Mila's Birthday!

This week we were able to celebrate Mila's first birthday! It was so much fun. My mom and sister were able to fly out from Utah to be with us to celebrate, it meant the world! We kept the party small, just family and a couple of close friends. But, naturally, I wanted to make it pretty!

I went with a butterfly theme with a gold/mint/coral color scheme. I did a lot of paper crafts and used inspiration from the sweet banner by Rifle Paper Co. It turned out really cute. It was such a fun celebration to honor our sweet girl!!! We love you Mila Raye:)







8 comments:

  1. SO stinkin cute! Love the banners and setup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable... you are amazing! I can't believe how big she is! Still as cute as ever though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the cutest! It all looked so chic and feminine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cutest party ever! I loved every detail!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cutest birthday party ever! I love the banner!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a new reader via Pinterest. Would you share where you purchased your daughter's dresser? It would be the perfect fit for my own daughter's room.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks all! I bought the dresser off of ksl.com, it is a local classifieds website in Utah. So, unfortunately I don't know where you could get another like it! But keep your eyes out on craigslist/thrift stores. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We offer a user-friendly platform to businesses and individuals to Post Free Ads.
    Get free account via Facebook Login or Post Free Ads in one click.
    Start your advertising with..Indian restaurant in Melbourne

    ReplyDelete