Tuesday, October 1, 2013

October {love}.

OCTOBER IS HERE!!!

I know it sounds crazy, but I used to HATE October. Next to January and March, it was the WORST! I think I just had anxiety about a new school year/winter coming. I love the warmth and freedom summer offers, and fall was a reminder of the frigid bleak days on their way that never seem to go away!

So, I know, you think I was crazy. And I was. People, I have joined the rest of you and October is now probably, no... ABSOLUTELY like the best month. Ever. This could be because:

1. In college, BYU campus was BEAUTIFUL! I loved walking in and out of class every day and soaking in the fall air. {LOATHED it in the winter:)}

2. Pumpkin bread, Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin candles @ Bath and Body Works, boots, cardigans. Nuff said.

3. October is the month before November {in case you weren't aware} and our anniversary is November 12th! Thus fall/October makes me all twitterpated and such.

4. My baby girl was born to us on October 10th last year. She is almost ONE! Needless to say, it is the best month ever invented because Mila Raye's birthday is in October!

We had a fall party with all of the student wives this last weekend. It was a fun fall gift exchange, and it was so cool to see how creative some people can be! In honor of my new found love for October, I made this printable and paired it with a glitter dot pumpkin, as featured in Yesterday's post:) I like how it turned out! I have it for sale in my etsy shop.







1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you made the print! Impressive girl! I was sad it didn't come home with me :(

    ReplyDelete