Friday, October 4, 2013

Zulily Fabulousness

So I know that it isn't even Halloween yet, but I can't help myself. Christmas is such a great holiday, and it takes time to prepare! My husband always teases that I have Christmas shopping done in October. I just get so excited!

Zulily is having a fantastic sale right now on Christmas party and wrapping supplies. There are some really cute and unique things right now, but the sale only lasts for 2 more days! Just thought I would pass the information along if you know you are hosting a holiday party this year. This stuff from Zulily will make your job a piece of cake! Here are some of my favorite items:







{All images via zulily.com}


3 comments:

  1. If you have a Christmas party it's going to be adorable. I love all of these!

    ReplyDelete